Extra dry sparkling pomegranate cider
Pomegranate is a unique fruit, the only one in nature to have Omega5, an essential acid obtained from the pomegranate seed, with antioxidant, anti-stress, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties.
- Omega 5 is one of the most powerful antioxidants known to modern science, at least six times more powerful than grape seed extract.
- It mimics the behavior of nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs such as aspirin, but without the side effects.
- It helps repair damaged cells and controls and regulates glucose transport at the cell membrane level.
- An anticarcinogenic action: the ellagic acid and flavonoids in the juice help prevent and treat prostate cancer, lung cancer, breast cancer and skin cancer.
- A positive action for the heart: it decreases blood pressure and greatly slows the development of atherosclerosis.
- A positive action against Alzheimer's disease: it halves the killer proteins that cause the disease.
Pomegranate seeds are extremely rich in vitamins, polyphenols and minerals.
Polyphenols, in particular, are extraordinary natural antioxidants and can help fight free radicals and consequently the aging of cells and internal organs. Pomegranate has about 71 percent natural antioxidants compared with 40 percent in wine and 33 percent in other fruits.
Obtained from pomegranate berries, which are crushed and softly pressed; then the pomegranate juice is fermented at a controlled temperature, from which the base cider is made, which will then be re-fermented in an autoclave for "frothing."
With a tasty tart flavor, it is rich in tannin; served cold it is ideal for toasts, aperitifs and desserts.
Also buy online
Inside our Online Wine Shop you can buy all Placido Volpone wines and receive them in the comfort of your home in just a few days.